- We believe the Bible is God’s absolute, objective truth for all people for all times. It is without error in concept or detail in the original writings. It is breathed out in its entirety by God, divinely preserved, and, therefore, trustworthy.
God the Father,Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the one personal, transcendent, immanent, living God– the creator, sustainer, and sovereign ruler of all things. He is self-existent, immutable, and works all things according to the counsel of His will in order to bring glory to Himself. He eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that humanity, male and female, is sacred in God’s eyes and was uniquely created by Him, in His image and for His glory, to exercise dominion over the earth and to enjoy a relationship with Him forever.
- We believe that the family is God’s design for humanity; life begins at fertilization. He established the institution of family through the union of one man and one woman in a marriage covenant for life. His design for the continuance of humanity is through the procreation and discipleship of children within the marriage union. Marriage is to be an example of the relationship between Jesus Christ and His Church.
- We believe that sin is any action, inaction, or attitude that is contrary to the nature or Word of God, which constitutes a rejection of His authority, resulting in alienation from God.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God, received by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe that the New Testament Church is composed of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit since the day of Pentecost following Christ’s resurrection.
- We believe God created angels as spirit-beings possessing power and intellect, to worship and serve Him and to minister to believers. Satan is a fallen angel who masquerades as an angel of light.
- We believe in the sudden, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His Millennial Kingdom. He will return with His saints from heaven with power and great glory, on a day known only to God. We believe that those who have accepted God’s gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, at the point of physical death, enter into God’s eternal glory. We believe that all unsaved persons, at the point of physical death, are destined for eternal damnation. We believe it is imperative for the Church to work and wait in sober watchfulness, that it may be found ready at His coming.